Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday Card for Bruce

Bruce .. do you remember that time we were walking beside the river and you found a 30 pound rock in the shape of a heart and gave it to me?  And then objected .. for years ... when I threw it back in the river rather than carry it on a two hour walk?  Do you remember that time? 

Today ... I found a heart of stone for you beside the river.  However, rather than subject you to the entire mosaic, which I'm sure I'd never get put back in the right order once I unloaded it all from my car, I choose to give you this framable picture.  I, too, can be a practical romantic.


I love you so much and am so thankful everyday that I get to share my life with you.  Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so sweet!!! btw beautiful site you made this month. Bright and Springy!! Hope you are doing well. Think of you often. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete